Suhy Sibs

Suhy Sibs
TigerTom's 30th Birthday

Thursday, February 12, 2009

#2 - Kell-Bell


well.....at least i'm trying. i am very fond of paper and pencils. Really sharp pencils. And they have to be long. Once I've sharpened an inch off, chances are I will throw it in the family pencil cup. Because by then the ratio of lead to eraser is too uneven and I keep worrying that I'm going to run out of eraser, which distracts me from the writing, etc. etc. It just took me one and a half hours to find, crop, and add my photo to this blog. And I don't even see it on here. Computers are so confusing to me and I miss old fashioned photo albums. The kind you can hold and flip through. I have to go clean something, but I will be back. Thanks Heather, for making our blog dream come true. Thank God we're not "Little House On The Prairie" or we'd never get to communicate after you and "Mary" moved to another frontier. That whole Pony Express thing bites. But the worst is....what did they do before the Pony Express?

1 comment:

  1. they died by age 25 of diseases like scarlett fever and syphilis. so i dont think they worried about it much. and anyway i dont think people moved very far, very often...unless they had to go to blind school.

    ReplyDelete