Suhy Sibs

Suhy Sibs
TigerTom's 30th Birthday

Saturday, May 8, 2010

MY House, Was a Very Very Very Fine House

After finding out that we were not in a position to move to Texas, we set our sites on a quaint shore town in Connecticut. Is a perfect town for us and we would have private beach rights, public schools to utilize, the newly built Katherine Hepburn Theatre ('the Kate' as I would lovingly call it once I became a townie), and so much more.

We found a great house there that in the tradition of "the big house" even had a secret hiding closet and the master bedroom downstairs. Below is this perfect-house-for-us that we bid on and lost. We loved it, but the St. Joseph burried in my backyard must have had a crack or perhaps I skipped a word or rephrased part of the prayer I said over him as Christopher covered the little hole with dirt. The world may never know. Farwell little house. I hope your new owners love you as much as I would have!


No comments:

Post a Comment